Honey bees are called angels of agriculture, because they pollinate crops and every third product that we eat depends on the good work of the bees. These are vegetables, fruits, nuts, and the like. Everyone knows about the useful properties of beekeeping products and their beneficial effects on human health.
Beekeeping products are a natural, natural-balanced complex of vitamins, macro- and micronutrients, amino acids and nutrients. All products of beekeeping have a long-term effect, a wide range of actions and are aimed at strengthening and restoration of human immunity, that is, the protective properties of its organism.
Honey is valued as a delicious and medicinal product for thousands of years. Bee pollen is a concentrated source of protein and carbohydrates, as well as vitamins and minerals. Royal Jelly, known as a super-concentrated food and energy product that contains over 100 different nutrients. Propolis contains strong antioxidants, has antiseptic properties and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that acts as a natural antibiotic against bacteria. Perga (bee bread), beeswax, bee poison, tincture of wax moth, cowpea, trachea milk (homogenate of dwarf larvae), etc … ..
With these and a whole range of other products from bees you can get acquainted with the Round Table “Healing properties of products from bees for the healing of the nation”. There is a unique opportunity to hear from specialists – how the human body needs to be healed through the use of bee products!
Beekeeper Ditjuk Marian will present products from bees from his own beer farm. Participants of the Round Table will also have the opportunity to taste unique bee products!
The program of the round table provides lectures:
1. Dityuk Marian, beekeeper, Lviv oblast, Brodivsky district // “Innovative products based on products from bees for the improvement of people.” Presentation of products from bees.
2. Kovalchuk Irina, Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Institute of Animal Biology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine // “Modern methods of quality control and safety of bee products”.
3. Manyuk Volodymyr, an apothecary doctor, chairman of the Ivano-Frankivsk regional association for the development of folk and alternative medicine “Apitherapy” // “Use of bee products and bees in the practice of an apprenticeship physician”
4. Petrov Dmitry, engineer, member of the NGO All-Ukrainian Brotherhood of Beekeepers of Ukraine in the Sumy region. // «Industrial technologies of production of bee royal jelly».
5. Baranivsky Mikhail, Director of LLC “RENOMA” // “Requirements for honey when exported to the EU”.
6. Vasylkivska Tatyana, Chairman of the Board of the All-Ukrainian Brotherhood of Beekeepers of Ukraine, Expert of the working group “Economic Cooperation, Free Trade Area, Cross-Border Cooperation”, EU-Ukraine Civil Society Platforms // “Prevention of Poisoning of Bees by Pesticides and Protection of National Markets against False Honey – as the priorities of environmental and food security “.
Registration of participants is DOWNLOAD – is following the link! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3prrGGS2oHxmmjK8eOYvH_EyRrbSR6B9QFQSzhFnLi6aNDQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
The event will be held with the support of the Department of Agricultural Development LODA,
with the support of the Institute of Animal Biology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
NGO “All-Ukrainian Brotherhood of Beekeepers of Ukraine” //
tel. 067 236 03 40, 050 371-53-82, 032 276 55 51
Chairman of the Board of the Public Organization “All-Ukrainian Brotherhood of Beekeepers of Ukraine”
Chairman of the Public Union “Advisory Group on Sustainable Development of the Ukrainian Side of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement”
Expert of the working group on the development of beekeeping Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
Expert – Advisor on Economics, Marketing, Management, Integrated Quality Management (Agricultural Consultancy)
Expert of the working group “Economic cooperation, free trade area, transfrontier co-operation” of the Platform of Civil Society of Ukraine-EU
President of the XXXIII International Congress of Apimondia, Ukraine, 2013
Honorary Member of the Apimondia International Federation of Beekeeping Associations
Ambassador of Lviv